Aeotec Siren 6

I am so happy I made the move to habitat. I have two Aerotec siren 6 units. After a great deal of fooling around I finally figured out how to go into the rule engine and set a rule so that when the sliding glass door opens as the trigger it sends a chime to the Aerotec. The problem is that I woild also like it to flash a white light when it makes the chime. For the life of me I can't seem to figure out how to get this to work. I am using a habitat C8 elevation. On smart things when I opened the sliding glass door the Aerotek siren 6 would make a chime sound and the white light on the front would flash for a second but on habitat I can get it to make the chime sound but for the life of me cannot figure out how to get the chime and the white light to flash. I'm sure it's something really silly that I'm missing but it's driving me crazy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can't help, but I looked up the manual.
I have an Ecolink Chime/Siren and thought this was interesting.
I also have Aeotec power monitoring and a high power switch.
I have the same complaint with this manual-I can't figure out what the heck is going on.
They give you examples, but then trying to implement them...I'm missing some knowledge that a computer person would probably know. It drove me crazy.
Typically you can set the driver to be Basic Z-Wave Tool and then adjust parameters you want and then switch back to the 'real' driver.
I'd say maybe try fooling around with parameter 1 for light effects, and read the examples a bunch of times. Maybe it'll make sense for you.

Its ashamed that only the "Chime Light Effect" Does not work. I have excluded it and then added it back and added it securly since it said all features required that it be connected securly which I did. Now I see a whole bunch more features and Playing with them they all seem to work EXCEPT the "Chime Light Effect". I just want a rule that when the sliding glass door is opened it makes a chime and the white light flashes. The chime (sound 29) does chime but the damn light does not blink. It worked on smarthings but I cant beleive that on Hubitat is does not work. Hubitat is so much better but the lack of adding my Nest Thermostates and Ring and Arlo Cameras and this damn chime on the Aeotec are so annoying all of these things worked fine on Smarthings so why the hell dont they work on Hubitat?