Aeotec Pico Switches (ZGA002 and ZGA003) - any drivers?

Has anyone tried using the Aeotec Zigbee Pico Switch relays (ZGA002 and/or ZGA003) on a C-8?

And is there any plan to support these with a built in driver?

I expect (but can’t confirm) these would work with a generic zigbee switch driver, at least for basic on/off control.

1 Like

Yup.

And the generic zigbee multi-endpoint switch for the dual relay version.

1 Like

any experience yet with C-8, and with support for power monitoring?

Ok, so I've successfully added a ZGA002 to my C8 hub. Took a few attempts, but this is what I did.

• Add Device and Find by Device Type. Select Switch.

• Choose Generic/Other

• Select Generic Zigbee Switch

• Click Start Pairing

• On the Aeotec Pico, push the action switch twice - it's a pretty quick double click

• Once the device is initialised and you've entered the name/location/etc, go to the device settings page. I found the Device Type had defaulted to "Device", so I had to change that to "Generic Zigbee Switch".

There's no power information, but you can at least control the switch. I would say that it's noticeably faster than the equivalent z-wave relay switches I have. Almost no delay at all when switching the relay on/off via hubitat.

I'll obtain a ZGA003 and see if the multi-point generic zigbee driver works.

ZGA003 seems to work with the generic zigbee multi-point switch driver as well. It took several attempts to get the relay to bind to the hubitat (i.e. a couple of factory reset cycles - note that after factory resetting, I disconnected the power from the device).

Took me a while to figure out how to configure the driver to expose the two new endpoints, but refreshing the device info page after changing the driver type is key.