Aeotec Nano Switches and Dimmers

Hi all

Just wondering if there are drivers for these. I have tried pairing which they do fine but there seems to be no available features available once these have been paired.

Thanks

You can try using this Z-Wave tool to change the switch parameters.

I have an Aeotec Micro Switch using the Generic ZWave Switch driver. It turns on rope rope lighting every night between sunset and 10:30pm.

I have a couple of micro mudules as well but the Nano is different beast.

Yeah I'm in need of a proper DH for the nano aswell. There is a ST one on Aeotec's website but I haven't been able to successfully port it yet.

I have a Nano Switch here that I never ended up needing. Perhaps I'll wire it up and see what's so special. :smiley:

I used the Dome ON Off Plug driver and I can see all the Energy values. On and Off work. I didn't wire in a Load or an external switch to do a comprehensive test, but first approximation is looking good. :slight_smile:

Dont blackout Cali in the middle of the night because of the switch now. :grin:

@csteele any update on this?

is it possible to use the 2nd switch input to control another device using WC or RM? If it is how? i can't seem to expose the input as a input on the system.

Edit: I know Fibaro uses scenes for this but cant work out if Aeotec do anything like this for their switch inputs.

BorrisTheCat, did you ever get the second switch input to work?

Thinking of getting some if they do.

No, it's not possible in the aeotec. I would recommend the Fibaro instead.

1 Like

The only thing I have been successful with so far is getting scene messages from the wall swipe by waving your hand horizontally rather than vertically past the wall swipe. The second switch can directly control a different ZWave device through an association group, but I can't see how to use that in the driver I am working on because if I put the Hubitat in the association group for direct control for switch 2, I don't think I will be able to differentiate witch switch was used .

Has there been any success yet in being able to access the 2nd switch for input?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.