Aeotec Multisensor 6 Z-Wave firmware 1.14

@NoWon Do you think you could please extract us the 1.15 EU version?

1 Like

i have a one i did ages ago and updated if you want?

@syepes sorry I will do it maybe in a few weeks once I get better. I can only do a few lines and my eyes are killing me.

you can extract the hex using Hxd it is free software and then copy the hex firmware portion to notepad and save as a hex file.
The tricky part is only copying the start and end of the firmware portion. compare my old firmware hex files to the Hxd files and once you the start and end it is pretty easy.

If it's for the EU version yes, that would be appreciated.
@NoWon , No worries take care man!

Sorry I'm working away till Friday now so don't have it (unless I saved it to my drive :thinking:) PM me you email and I'll send it.

Hi am trying to do the same - update MS6. I have the .exe and downloaded HXD but when I open the EXE in HXD how do I identify the start/end of the bit I need to put into the HEX file? I don't have any other HEX files to compare this with. Or if someone has the EU version would be great to get a copy.

uploaded it

3 Likes

any chance we could get the AUS 1.15 update please.
currnetly running 1.13

give it a go in the same place, just have to try it

wont it have different zwave frequencies to what i have in Aus ?

@stevebott123 there is a Australia version in there, don't put anything other the the Oz version in it will brick your device.

2 Likes

thanks mate

looking for 1.15 hex file for us version. thanks

1 Like

great mfffr appears to be bricked.. it said firmware update was complete. unplugged plugged back in .. lights flash as normal unpaired..
force removed old device. worked
reset .. lights flash normally

trying to exclude or include lights fast flash normally but no response from hub.

tried rebooting hub.. same..

What hardware is it did you see the warning on their website? If the hex is wrong it will just fail and revert to the previous, for me I have never had a issue. Mine have always just come back up, sorry can't be any help here.

its us.. i had it paired fine obviously.. whatever.. i go tthese in a bundle with 2 hubs and tons of devices for 150 bucks..
1 for 3 for aeon updates.. mutisensor fail, siren fail, extender ok.

No I mean the warning it has on that firmware it says on there website not to update old models or something. Maybe yours was old?

I'm sure mine was probably older mind. I have done like 5 updates on them.

No.it had.1.12 i checked

1 Like

Maybe this is why. I have never unpaired them, maybe if I do they will die?

Doesn't sound like a brick? Down power the hub and try a exclude as well as a factory reset.