I have several Aeotec Door / Window Sensor 6 contacts. When I migrated over from Smartthings, I was able to get them added to my Hubitat hub without issue, but the "Contact" state refused to show up or update in the device page. Through probably no less than 30 excludes / device factory resets / includes of each device, I was finally able to get all three of them working as expected.
Following the 2.2.4 update, I realized two of these contact sensors dropped the "Contact" state again and were not working. The third one, while still working, was chewing through battery life at an extreme rate. After trouble shooting for several days (along with other contact sensor issues I'm having since 2.2.4), I excluded and removed all three of these Aeotec sensors again. I'm in the same loop now: I can get them to include but they don't pick up a "Contact" state and don't function (during inclusion, they always get detected as a generic zwave contact sensor, but the "Contact" state never shows up... the devices do detect an event as the activity light does blink green during and open / close event).
I'd have to re-add one to check, but I suspect not the latest (which I believe is 1.0.3). I've been ignoring these as I'm trying to troubleshoot other issues I've been having with Ecolink contact sensors since the 2.2.4 update.
I used a Z-stick and the associated firmware update software from Aeotec to confirm their firmware before upgrading. I'm not certain if the hubitat device page lists the firmware version or not (mine wasn't, but I was never certain if they were fully including or not in the first place, so I wasn't really trusting that info to begin with).
OK....The firmware version does not show on my device page....C7......so I may try the firmware updater app.
EDIT: I was having problems with 2 of these Door Sensor 6 controlling toilet room lights. They were very inconsistent. The batteries reported at 100%, but I got the idea to charge them up anyway, and guess what, they still report 100% but now they work fine. Lesson to be learned...do not believe the battery reporting values.