Aeon Labs Aeotec Smart Dimmer 6

Does anyone have a Aeon Labs Aeotec Smart Dimmer 6, if so what device driver are you using?
Never mind, it's working now.

What driver did you end up using? I haven't found a System Device Driver that supports dimming and power measurement.

@chris Did you find an answer to this as well? I asked the same question in another thread and got no replies.

Hi, all. This thread came and went a long time ago, but I thought I would let you know that I have used the Aeotec Smart Switch 6 driver to set the preferences for my Aeotec Smart Dimmer 6 devices, then I have switched them to the Generic Z-Wave Smart Dimmer driver for actual use as a dimmer (without power/energy metering). Iā€™m not sure whether this is the optimal solution, but it has worked for me.

1 Like

Worked for me as well. I didn't realize I had the Aeotec Dimmer version of this switch (all others I have are plain switches) and was going crazy trying to get it to work as an Aeotec Switch.

Works but there is no way to disable the night light. Wish I knew how to port drivers over from Smartthings.