Advice on Dimmers. Lutron?

I am looking for a little advice. My home has all of the switches and dimmers switched over to ZWave plus, mostly using Homeseer dimmers. The last area I have to switch over is a hallway with 5 recessed can lights with led bulbs. The tricky part is that there are 4 dimmers for the lights. Most of the smart dimmers do not support 4 wall dimmers for one set of lights, which I believe is called 5Way. I am considering picking up a lutron Pro hub. This would allow me to also add some lutron shades, and pico remotes, (Up to 50), as well as give me something new to play with. Question is do lutron dimmers support up to 4 dimmers for one set of lights? I have read a few online manuals, but haven't been able to figure out if they would work for my use case. Neutral wire isn't a problem. Would I need a RA2 hub?

another option, remove the slave devices, wire them straight through, then mount a pico in it's place...

3 Likes

THIS ^

Also, don’t worry about a 50 device limit with the Pro Bridge. Hubitat can support multiple Pro bridges!

Great idea! I think this is probably the direction I will go. Thanks for the advice!

2 Likes

Some new toys arrived today! Dimmer was already installed before I thought to take a picture, so isn't in the picture.

6 Likes

Nice! Have fun with it. I'm sure you'll find it one of the nicest additions to HE.

Oh! I assumed it was the dimmer taking the picture. :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.