ADT Security Integration?

Those sensors are 433 MHz sensors. Not directly compatible with Hubitat.

1 Like

I should have been more specific. By panel I meant the box with all the guts in it, usually in a closet or basement or something. But a picture of the panel is usually not revealing - just a grey metal box. For some panels there are hardware devices you can add that will give you some level of integration. But it is not something I’d tackle if you’re not pretty familiar with the guts of your alarm system.

1 Like

@Krishna A search by the FCC ID located the User Guide for your panel on ADT's website.

@Krishna Ah! You know what... it looks like this model actually doesn't have a grey box panel anywhere. Looks self-contained. I think your integration options are zilch unless ADT publishes an API and someone has written a community driver / app for it.

1 Like

OK, thanks... what about the Konnected device that another user brought up previously? Admittedly, I wasn't clear where that was supposed to go, but in retrospect, it sounds like maybe it needs a box with electrical innards to it that I don't have.

I believe you are correct.

Yes that’s right. Konnected works with a wired security system panel.

thank you for your suggestion. I have paired the zen16 to ADT, but only 1 switch is exposed. How did you pair it to show three switches?

On mine, It shows up as 1 master switch, and 3 slave switches. They don't report status correctly (don't care)...but do turn on and off correctly.