Adjusting the LED on the Hubitat?

Is there any way to set the brightness of the LED on the front of the hubitat? I have a few other devices that allow you to set Low/High or Dim/Bright on the device's own LED.

For the most central placement of my Hub, it is sitting underneath one of our TVs. At night, the LED is blinding. I currently have a piece of tape over it, but was hoping there might be a hidden (or hidden only to me) setting where I can lower it.

I don't believe so, sorry.

2 Likes

I cut out a small piece of yellow Post-it Note pad and placed it over the LED. It allows enough light thru that I can see the LED but attenuates some of the brightness.

2 Likes

You could check out "lightdims" on amazon or ebay

4 Likes

From a thread on this subject awhile back:

2 Likes

Yep, those light dims work great, you can't even tell it's there unless you look really close. If you want it even dimmer, practically blacked out, Just double them up.
I keep a sheet around the house.

EDIT

1. I need to stop replying when half asleep.
  2. Grammarly failed me big time!!
4 Likes

Uh...

1 Like

They sell a "Blackout Edition" of those adhesive dots on Amazon. Just FYI.

2 Likes

Thats what I normally do and did while I was waiting for someone to answer a prayer. Was hoping for something a little more aesthetically appealing since it is sitting on my mantle.

Perfect. Thank you!

Blackout Edition with free shipping is nice. I was going to go with the regular ones, but $1.99 when I've got prime is a non-starter on a $5 sheet of black stickers. Maybe $.99 shipping with the "Green Packaging" straight from the LightDims store is the way to go.

1 Like

just searching the forum for the same info - I guess this come up a lot. I am surprised it hasn't been addressed since all my switches have a simple configuration for LED you'd think the hub would as well

1 Like