Adding eve Energy Matter (over Thread) to Hubitat from a HomeKit setup

I have Apple Home(kit) running with 6 or 7 HomePod minis and an AppleTV 4k (2nd gen). I have some eve Energy Matter plugs I'm trying to get into Hubitat. They're paired and working (and updated to latest firmware available (3.2.1) ) in Home just fine. When I try to add them via Matter to my C8 Pro or C8, they're never found.

I put the device into pairing mode from Apple Home, get a pairing code to use, put that code into the Add Matter device box asking for the code, and it just spins and spins, never finding it. I've tried a number of times. I was able to share one of them to my Alexa setup and it paired almost instantly.

All HomePods and AppleTV are on latest versions 17.4 (though happened with the previous 17.3 based version as well)
Tried adding via my main C8 pro hub (running 2.3.8.133 currently, but I've been trying for a few weeks) and also via a C8 that I was going to use for matter devices (running same version).

I've read the documentation and wiki and I think I'm doing everything correctly.

Plugs have been reset and re-paired to HomeKit and still no change.

Is this a supported configuration?

1 Like

Tagging @bcopeland and @mike.maxwell from Hubitat as I believe they are the Hubitat Matter SMEs.