Add device list missing....

Switching from Wink to Hubitat and struggling this morning as I try to get anything setup.

I have tried the app and the web portal and I see the same thing. When I went to add a device, the first time I saw a list of all the brands and device types I could choose from. Now, I hit "Add device" and I see this;

When I choose either Find by Device or Find by brand, now I only see this;

I am not sure where the lists went so I can choose my device! When I type anything in the box, nothing at all happens. No drop down, no nothing. I've tried hitting enter and nothing.

Ideas?

Looks like you’re trying to add a Sengled device?

Hit the zigbee pairing button under add device manually.

3 Likes

I did try that as well and no devices are found. It tells me I need to reset the device again and give me a link to create a solid Zigbee mesh. I'll try and read more into that.

Are you sure it is a zigbee Sengled bulb? Sengled also makes WiFi and BT bulbs that are only compatible with their phone app - and not Hubitat (or other hub).

Does the bulb itself clearly indicate it is zigbee (and not just the packaging)?

2 Likes

I had it connected to my Wink, so I assumed it was z-wave.

Zigbee. Sengled didn't make any z-wave devices. But it should definitely pair with Hubitat. I had about a dozen of these paired to my Hubitat until earlier this year.

They are a pain to reset though.

2 Likes

Both the device and the hub need to be in pairing mode for the device to join successfully.

Follow the instructions in the device user manual to reset it.

1 Like

@user2093

Sengled bulbs need to be turned on, and then rapidly power-cycled at least 15 times.

2 Likes