Add Device "By Brand" and "By Device Type" pages are blank

Just got my first Hubitat hub and trying to get it set up. I click on "Devices", and then "Add Device" to get to the add devices page. From here, if I click on either the "Find by Device Type" or "Find by Brand", the resulting window just has a search field, but no listing of devices like I've seen in tutorial videos. Just a blank window other than the search box. Typing something into the search box and hitting enter doesn't do anything either. Am I missing something here?

No, that should work. What browser and OS are you using? Trying a different browser may help in case there is some odd issue with yours (make sure Javascript isn't disabled or anything along those lines, too).

In the meantime, you can just use the Z-Wave or Zigbee option to pair the devices normally, assuming you know the protocol and pairing instructions (the manual should say, and the only advantage to doing it thus way is that the UI steps you through this if Hubitat happens to have the instructions; the result will be the same no matter how you do it).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.