Add A Device - Aeotec Door/WIndow Sensor 6 Instructions

I had to rebuild my Z-wave network as part of my C4 to C7 migration. I found the instructions for inclusion/exclusion of devices really helpful. One device that didn't have instructions was the Aeotec Door/Window Sensor 6 (they're great, I really like these, wish they weren't disco'd)

Inclusion:

1. Let your Z-Wave primary controller/gateway enter into adding/inclusion mode.

2. Take your Sensor near to your primary controller.

3. Press the Action Button once on your Sensor. The green LED will blink.

4. If your Door Window Sensor has been successfully added to your Z-Wave network, its green LED will be solid for 2 seconds and then the orange LED will fast blink for 10 minutes if the Sensor does not receive the Wake Up No More info Command from Controller.

If the pairing was unsuccessful, the red LED will appear solid for 2 seconds and then turn off. Please repeat from step 1 in the case of an unsuccessful pair.

Exclusion

1. Put your primary controller into device removal mode.

2. Unlock your Sensor from the Back Mount plate and take the Sensor unit near to your primary controller.

3. Press the Action Button on your Sensor.

4. If your Door Window Sensor is successfully removed from the Z-Wave network, the RGB LED will become a colorful gradient for a few seconds and then turn off. If the removing was unsuccessful, the RGB LED will be solid for 8 seconds and then turn off, repeat the above steps.

@bcopeland - FYI

Worth mentioning, this device also supports a secure inclusion. I didn't copy/paste that part of the instructions as I didn't see anything that detailed when doing my other devices.