Abraham's hardware findings (Europe/Poland)

PIR sensor:

Haozee "PIR sensor with lux".
It's dirty cheap. It works out of the box, on default settings for me. It is using CR2450 batteries. I'm using it to turn on light, by Motion and Mode Lighting Apps (with turn off delay set to 5 minutes).

Technical note:
It must be paired near the hub, otherwise it will not communicate with the hub, transmit status changes, due to "false", incorrect pairing.

• manufacturer: _TZE200_3towulqd
  • model: TS0601

working on driver: Tuya Multi Sensor 4 in 1

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004095233195.html

I'm planning to use in home mainly presence sensors, not PIR, but neither at the moment I do not have enough funds to that, nor I did not select which presence sensors will be used.

Although the CR2450 is a very good battery, the new trend (even on Aliexpress) is to use devices that utilize the CR2 or even the CR123A battery.
I have also found, in my personal experience, that when putting in sensors for clients, they are willing to spend more, to get a device that will not have to have a battery change for years. The new Haozee/Neo Coolcam motion sensors (with the excellent driver from @kkossev ) take **2 CR123Astrong text batteries! This device could last at least 6 years! Of course, your mileage may vary (YMMV). They cost much more than the ones you selected, but they last longer. So, it depends what you are willing to pay for.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002598226354.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.5.7e8218022VfsbY
https://www.amazon.com/Multi-Sensor-Temperature-Humidity-lumiance-Connection/dp/B0B51QW7ZM/ref=sr_1_2?crid=V9T2RPLZ3282&keywords=zigbee+tuya+4+in+1+multisensor&qid=1688744420&sprefix=zigtbee+tuya+4+in+1+multisensor%2Caps%2C110&sr=8-2

Temperature and humidity sensor:

Tuya Zigbee 3.0 ZCW1 Temperature and humidity sensor.

Link to ali-express intentionaly removed. I'm not recomending it anymore for direct usage with Hubitat, but it could possibly work well thru Tuya gateway with matter support. Every batch has different hardware inside, different fingeprint or presence/absence of endpoints with... same fingerprint.

Temperature and humidity sensor with external probe, possibly only one existing on aliexpress. Powered by 2x AAA/LR3 batteries.

* manufacturer: **_TZE200_qyflbnbj**
* model: **TS0601**

Work on driver: Tuya Temperature Humidity Illuminance LCD Display with a Clock, version 1.5.0 (dev branch). Thanks, @kkossev

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005954597374.html

New ZCW1 and discovered sensor with external probe are giving almost perfectly same results, screen below is after forcing "refresh" several times, to get measure from same moment. Result "in green" are from external probe, results "in red" are from updated ZCW1. Unfortunately, ZCW1 is from batch to batch getting different hardware. Third version seems to give reliable data (test in progress), and works with manually selected driver and type.

1 Like

Thanks for hint. I was considering model above, as one of "non-temporary" solution, if I select PIR sensors as main concept, not presence sensors. But some presence sensors are at similiar price level, so it is not easy choice for me.

Anyway, I selected "my" sensors with purpose, to use them as temporary solution, until I will decide, what to do in next step. Looks like that they are “good enough”.

Just got a new toy from AE :

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005704543574.html

Works great with HE inbuilt "Advanced Zigbee RGBW Bulb" driver !

I am going to use it for monitoring and fine-tuning my FP2 Zones configuration, changing to color depending on which Zone is activated, using HE Rule Machine.

Update: GLEDOPTO GL-LB-001P is also a very good repeater (router)!
My new toy Aqara Cube T1 Pro is reaching the C-7 hub (which is 2 solid walls away) through this RGBW light bar. For the cube controller, it is of critical importance that all events are received very quickly.

5 Likes

DIN-RAIL devices.

On beginning I was planing to put it with switches, but then I realized, that later possibly I will post info about some more DIN-RAIL devices, so I created separate post, in which information about such hardware will be posted.

#1: High power 3x phases (63A) DIN Rail switch:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004878942983.html

• manufacturer: _TZ3000_ajv2vfow|
  • model: TS0001

Working on standard (bulit-in) driver.

No power monitoring. "Last state" function support. There is even one more interesting detail: the EARU circuit breaker has some special latching relay / contactor!

When the power-off behavior is configured to 'Last State' and I cut the power off, the relay stays closed! So it is some kind of bi-stable relay, keeps the last state open or closed no matter the power is off!

IMAGE:

#2: DIN Rail switch Tongu TO-Q-SY1-163JZT with power monitoring
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004747066832.html

Working on driver: Tuya Zigbee Metering Plug from kkossev

Important note: this is only switch, no protections of any kind, should be used in pair with additional protection devices.

#2: DIN Rail switch Tongu TO-Q-SY1-163JZT with power monitoring
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004747066832.html

Working on driver: Tuya Zigbee Metering Plug from kkossev

Critical note: this is only switch, no protections of any kind, should be used in pair with additional protection devices. There are several models, designed to handle different maximum load, from 10A to 63A.

#3: DIN Rail switch Tongu TO-Q-SY2-163JZT with advanced power monitoring and limiting/control
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005180945352.html

Critical note: this is only switch, no protections of any kind, should be used in pair with additional protection devices. This is a universal model, with user-configurable maximum load limit, from 1A to 63A. It allows reacting to too high or too low voltage, to high temperature, exceeding limit of power (in watts) or amperage.

Working on driver: Tuya Zigbee Metering Plug from kkossev (development branch)

4: DIN Rail switch Somgoms SMKG-1KNL-EU with advanced power monitoring and limiting/control
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005647599064.html

That device is undergoing tests, should behave in same way, as Tongu TO-Q-SY2-163JZT, but it is 30% cheaper.

Critical note: this is only switch, no protections of any kind, should be used in pair with additional protection devices. This is a universal model, with user-configurable maximum load limit, from 1A to 63A. It allows reacting to too high or too low voltage, to high temperature, exceeding limit of power (in watts) or amperage.

2 Likes

Hello :wave: I have model TS0001 ( _TZ3000_46t1rvdu) and using the driver you mentioned. It works just fine until I use the turn-off command in some (any) automation app. Then it got stuck and I have to pair it again. Switching via on-off buttons via a control panel works well. Do you have an idea how could be that fixed?

I did not use them in automation so far. Looks like we need to call @kkossev maybe he will have some ideas...

This device has power/energy monitoring .

Try using Tuya Zigbee Metering Plug driver instead.

Not that one? If I see right, this is ordinary Aubess, without power-monitoring.

We will need the device fingerprint to know for sure if it exposes energy metering clusters.

Please, when re-pairing it again, copy pairing information.

I doubt it would have energy metering... Its this thing.

Fingerprint:

fingerprint profileId:"0104", endpointId:"01", inClusters:"0003,0004,0005,0006,0702,0B04,E000,E001,0000", outClusters:"0019,000A", model:"TS0001", manufacturer:"_TZ3000_46t1rvdu"

FYI @abraham

As I expected.

Great thread.

One question: does anyone know if the Aubess in-wall switches from the second post have a dry contact relay option? I have some MOES in wall switches and they have a dry contact relay where they don't pass the main voltage that powers the device itself. I need to add some more of these to my setup but the Aubess switches are a lot cheaper so it would be great if someone could check if they also have a dry contact relay.

Even though they're only 10A and don't have the metering option, it would be even better for me if the 2/3 or 4-gang versions have that option!

This is the Moes with dry contact relay connection btw.
L and L1 are the connections used for the dry contact relay.

Are you sure this is a dry contact?

A 'dry contact' relay should have the common,the normally opened (optionally -the normally closed) terminals not internally connected to anything inside - neither ground / neutral nor the hot (110/220V) wires ...

2 Likes

I agree this is not a dry contact this is live.

ok maybe I've used the wrong terminology... or maybe I got really lucky :joy:
I found this wiring setup a very long time ago here on the HE forum where it was stated that this functioned as a dry contact relay.
The switch obviously needs to get mains power or otherwise it wouldn't be able to operate.
The other terminals are connected to points on my garage opener that I would imagine would blow up if mains voltage was passed through them, so I'm pretty sure that this doesn't pass any voltage.
If you connect wires directly to the garage opener (without even involving the switch) and just touch them together, the garage door opener will activate. Connecting those wires to the switch in the way that it is done here basically does the same thing.
Happy to learn and be educated on terminology or faulty wiring but it's been working for the past 2 years without fail :wink:

Hi! I have a few of these for my WIP smarthome, however, some of it are multi-gang (2 way and I have 3 way as well). I tried several drivers, however they are not working I tried anything I could find. Can you link me the correct multi-gang driver?
I have the TS0012 modell.

added new device: temperature and humidity sensor, with display, with external probe.
removed device: ordinary temperature and humidity sensor is not longer recomended.

1 Like