A new interesting Tuya Zigbee Control Screen Panel w/ relays and scenes (T3E 2023 new model)

Easy fix with your 3d printer. You could use a larger US box and print an adapter plate.

1 Like

Which is still another reason why I need to get that thing back out of the garage. Been moving things around inside the house to find a good spot for it, i.e., one where my wife won't say "Oh no, you're not putting that thing there!"

2 Likes

For this to work with HE it will take a special driver? So it will look like a device?

The first version of the driver is almost ready, my plans are to publish it this weekend.

Currently, it looks like a multi-endpoint Zigbee switch device combined with a button controller.

The driver creates four switch child devices that use the HE inbuilt Switch component driver. The communication is bi-directional T3E<>HE.

All other scenes and buttons are sent as button 'push' events, where the button number is mapped to a specific touch button control on the screen. With the help of @joaomf I am preparing a mapping table for easy use in HE Button Controller (or RM5). The HE rules are very simple - "when T3E button number 110 is pushed -> send Open command to the blind". When button 111 is pushed - send the standard HE blind command 'Stop', etc...

2 Likes

That sounds great. I have one on order. Looking forward to trying it out.

1 Like

The first version of the driver is now available for installation from HPM :

3 Likes

Such a show off... :wink: :+1:

1 Like

Oh boy , you too? I put the C8 up on a ledge in the loft, and the antennas stick out a bit. So 3 months later shes' like "OH no that can't stay there, feng sui" I'm like you feng is all suied up, IT'S BEEN THERE FOR 3 MONTHS!!
Wait till she sees the battery backup on top of the dining room cupboard with grandma's china in it. I don't think anyone's EVER used that china.

2 Likes

I was looking forward to trying this. Ordered one. It shipped, got part way, then went back to where it started. Supposedly I have a refund coming. No one there seems to be able to tell me what happened. Not gonna order another one till I get my money back.

Sorry to hear you had problems with the parcel... Usually, refunding from AE is not a problem when the item is not received. It is much more problematic to get refund if you receive something else, not what you wanted - because of misleading description as an example.

Mine arrived successfully today !

3 Likes

That looks great. My refund came thru. Still no idea why the order got returned and cancelled.

Anyway, ordered another one, supposedly shipped and on it's way. We will see.

Thanks for all your work on this.

1 Like

Looks good!
So, does it have 10V dimmer output(s)?
Have an application that could use a device with two dimmer outputs.

The device that I ordered does not have the 10V dimming outputs.

Guess I'll wait till they hit Amazon, might take a couple tries to get the right one.

Beware of the very similar model that has a built-in Tuya Zigbee hub inside. It looks the same but it is more expensive and will not work with this driver.

1 Like

Love this part...

Can you put a coffee cup or something similar next to it in a picture for scale?

I assume you have it hooked up temporarily to a electrical cord you cut, and are going to mount it in the wall?

Got mine today. Now to find time to mess with it :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

@danabw I am planning to mount the panel, hopefully in a week or two. Its not easy to do it, as in my house, most of the wall switch boxes do not have a neutral wire.

The EU version of the switch panel has the standard European size 50 x 50 cm (19 11/16 in).

2 Likes

Powered unit up. Paired, quite easily. When I push a scene button I can see the number in the device settings.

But the basic switches on the device. How do I see those or control them remotely?

Also, I notice in the WIKI there are a large number of buttons. Is there a way to add buttons on the device? EDIT: Figured this one out.

EDIT: Ok, looking at the logs I see the switch presses. But it appears I need child devices. Not sure how to get them added.

2 Likes

You can create the child devices when you select the 'LOAD ALL DEFAULTS' option and then click on the Configure button above.

In the next update I will make the creation of the child devices automatically

What model did you get, how many physical switches inside?

2 Likes