A few things for sale (Google Wifi and Ad2Pi board)

I have a few things I'm trying to get rid of that I figured I'd offer up here in case anyone wanted them. I've asked before and was told there's no rule against offering stuff for sale here even though so few people do it! They're all completely working:

(4) Google Wifi pucks. Some are used, a couple are brand new (I needed 4 and it was cheaper to get 2 3 packs than a 3 pack + 1 extra!). No box. They all also come with one of those wall-mount clips that lets you hang them off an outlet (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079KZKZDH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1) each one puck + wall mount I am looking for $35 USD (includes USPS shipping within the US). FYI, nothing wrong with them at all, I just unfortunately decided to go down the Unifi rabbit hole because I wanted to get Wifi 6 going.
(1) Ad2Pi board (just the board, no raspberry pi included). I thought it was broken so I bought a new one. It turns out it was working just fine and I had another device on my network that was doing security scans and causing some issues :frowning: so now I have two and only need one! I am looking for $35 USD (includes USPS shipping within US)

If anyone is interested in more than one item I'm happy to work out a deal especially on shipping. I'm also willing to use a different shipper (USPS sucks these days... I just got a Christmas card postmarked on 12/7/20 delivered on 1/13/2021!) but it will likely cost a bit more.

I figured I'd see if anyone here was interested before I go down the eBay route since I'm pretty much just planning to use the funds to use more automation purchases anyway!

Happy to do PayPal, Cash App, or Venmo!

I'll take one please, PM me your Paypal or Venmo

Thanks!

Hi Fo you still have AD2PI device ??

If yes, I would like to buy it.

Thanks,
-g