3 Head Z-Wave Outdoor Motion Floodlight From 007

I have ordered but not yet received my Hubitat. What I am interested in doing is having the security light work like a standard security light when we are home (motion at night and the lights come on) and when we are away (day or night)
it send a motion detected signal to the Habitat.

The lights I was considering are: 007 Systems Smart Outdoor Motion Lights - 007 Systems

Does anyone know if these will work?

Welcome to our community!

They appear to be using a HomeSeer sensor on the light so it should work with a built in driver.

For more option$ it might be better to buy the lights and module separately and build your own.

007 Systems Smart Outdoor Motion Light Pics

1 Like

@Ranchitat is correct. I built my own last year. You can buy a simple base with the two light sockets and use the third hole for the HomeSeer sensor.

The sensor will require constant power so what I did was by pass the light switch for it and put in a smart light switch with no load. I then use the switch to control the light using zwave through HE as well as allowing it to auto turn on with motion etc.

1 Like

Also take a look at this thread... [PROJECT] Convert Ring Floodlight Camera to Z-Wave

1 Like

Second! I did the same thing after @bcopeland mentioned it.. this is a test I did with an inexpensive floodlight with that sensor added...

The Ring hack looks good too... have not done that yet but I have an extra sensor!