3-Dots on one Tile not working

I have one tile on one of my dashboards where the 3-dot 'menu' does not work. Absolutely nothing happens when it's 'clicked'. It was working fine at one point but after I moved the tile, it stopped responding. Where should I look and what should I look for?
TIA

Tiles are allowed to overlap. Try clicking the 3 dots on a tile above, below, right or left and move that tile... to detect which one is overlapping. That might not be the cause in your situation, but it's the first thing that came to mind. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Clear your browser cache.

Try a different browser.

@csteele is likely correct, though if nothing is coming up you may need to click the three dots on another tile then use the left and right arrows in the top left of the tile edit dialog where the tile id is displayed to move through the list of tiles to find the one you want.

Bingo! I had a tile two tiles above the 'offending' tile, that was (somehow) 4 rows high. Once I moved that one and reduced it to one row, the problem went away. I'm sure I somehow increased the 1-row tile to four and that's easy to explain. What made it even more interesting is that there was/is a tile in between the 4-row tile and the one I couldn't address and that one was addressable just fine. Maybe it was on top of the 4-row tile?

Anyway, thank you! All is well now.

Edit: I should also say that the offending 4-row tile has a transparent background and I could not easily see its boundaries.

2 Likes