2-Gang Zigbee Dimmer module driver

Hi

I have a 2-gang Clicksmart zigbee dimmer module (this one), but I cannot find a driver that works for it.

The driver it chooses by default (here) doesn't create any child devices and the only driver I have found that works with it as a 2-gang creates child devices that are just switches.

Can anybody recommend a driver that supports 2-gang dimming (as opposed to switching) or tell me if I need to do something like install a child dimmer device driver?

Getting so desperate I'm now googling how to write a driver!

Please copy and paste the device model and manufacturer data (can be found on the device web UI page, 'Data' section).

I have one of these too - would be very interested in a driver. Here's the data you asked for:

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 41
  • softwareBuild:
  • inClusters: 0000,0004,0005,0006,0008
  • outClusters: 0019,000A
  • model: TS110F
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_ha4ejozn
1 Like

Can you try this driver?

Before assigning it to your device, you will need to manually edit line #46 - replace "_TYZB01_v8gtiaed" with your manufacturer ID _TZ3000_ha4ejozn. Then save the modified driver, assign it to your device and press Configure button on the device web page.

If it works, you can ask in the linked driver thread that your device fingerprint is included in the next driver version.

If this driver doesn't work - please post some debug log transactions, when you press the device physical buttons.

1 Like

Hi, sorry for the delay - but I can confirm this works beautifully! Thanks for your help on this :slight_smile:

1 Like