2.3.4.150 Hub Mesh - hubs not found

Upgraded all hubs to 2.3.4.150 from .130. Used TCP before upgrade. After upgrade hub mesh no longer functions. Other hubs do not even show in the Active Hubs area of the hub mesh configuration screens. It is as if the other hubs don't exist but of course they do and hub mesh worked perfectly before the upgrades. Did not resolve with reconnect or by waiting 10 or so minutes. I have reverted back to .130 pending some advice on this topic. Hard to fix a "silent issue" that manifests as simply "not working" with no errors. Thanks for any advice that you can offer on proceeding forward. I don't want to stop upgrading my hubs as a permanent solution.

Can you PM me the hub ids? I'll take a look at the engineering logs on the hub.

While we're getting it fixed, please use this endpoint to point one of the hub to another manually:

http://hubs.ip.address.here/hub/advanced/setInitialHubMeshPeers?192.168.1.2,192.168.1.3

Replace IPs with real IPs of other hub(s). The list is comma separated. Doing it on one hub should be enough, no need to do it on both.

The fix is coming in the next public release.

1 Like

Thank you, I'll give this a try and comment back.

Initially no joy but with the added step of rebooting all hubs this worked. Thank you!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.