2.2.7 dashboard delays

Recently i upgraded from 2.2.6 to 2.2.7. I am now experiencing delays in the dashboard. Either opening up or clicking on a device periodically has big delays. Reverting back to 2.2.6 fixes this for me.

Anyone else experienced this?

Yes, except I migrated my test device from 2.2.4 to 2.2.7. I didn't think too much about it until I read your post. My hub only has two devices and the dashboard has four tiles. The cloud dashboard can sit for a long time before I receive 'Loading Dashboard' displayed. The local dashboard does not delay

Thanks for the reply. Good to know it's not just me. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, I use the dash alot and it's driving me crazy.

Is anyone else having this issue still? It seems like my devices dont update anywhere near as consistent as they used to.

I often have devices that show on and are clearly off.

its not fixed. its better if you can use the local dash but the delays are still there.

The grid gap issue is still present as well, it wont honor 0 as an option, no matter what I do.
Whether I do it via the GUI, or edit the code, it always goes back to a grid gap of 10