2.2.7.123 issue

Hi, i updated to 2.2.7.123 last night and since then the below rule has become temperamental. The rule has worked fine beforehand. Basically, if the first IF is true, (values between 1-100) then everything afterwards in the IF statement works fine. However if the first IF is false then the ELSE (value of zero) doesn't trigger the OUTLET SKYLIGHT CLOSED to execute. I've reverted straight back to 2.2.6.140 and everything is working fine again. Is anyone else having issues, should i try 2.2.7.123 again or do i need to log this with support?

Had a problem with rules not triggering correctly with the 2.2.7 series as well. Try re-creating the trigger event condition

Sometimes, simply going into the Rule and clicking DONE, cures the problem. It's something easy to try.

1 Like

@jcarreira thanks but the rule is triggering in all instances. I altered the rule a little in different permeations but nothing seemed to resolve. @csteele, thanks also. I've tried this too but to no avail. I also, have 2 blind rules which follow a similar logic. My wife has told me that these also didn't run this morning. How odd :face_with_monocle: