2.2.4 - Rules with WAIT not working correctly

I have several rules to turn lights off or change their color(s) by using the WAIT feature. Woke up this morning to find all of my lights still on that should have been turned off overnight. These have been working great for months and months, until I updated to 2.2.4 yesterday. Error in logs at the time they should have been turned off looks like this:

Anyone know what's going on here?

Here is an example of one of my rules that failed:

rm-error3

Very simple. The lights turned on properly, but when the mode changed to Night, I see the error above in my logs when they should have turned off.

And yes, Mode Manager seems to be working fine - modes are being changed correctly at their proper times.

@bravenel

What error? Please post.

I will investigate.

See post 1, get out your microscope.

1 Like

It's in my first post, a screen shot. Sorry - I have a large monitor. Here is the text of the error(s):

groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: ruleApp40.unsubscribe() is applicable for argument types: (com.hubitat.hub.domain.Location, java.lang.String, java.lang.String) values: [Home, mode, allHandlerW]
Possible solutions: subscribe(java.lang.Object, java.lang.String, java.lang.String), subscribe(java.lang.Object, java.lang.String, groovy.lang.MetaMethod), subscribe(java.lang.Object, java.lang.String, java.lang.String, java.util.Map), subscribe(java.lang.Object, java.lang.String, groovy.lang.MetaMethod, java.util.Map) on line 5140 (allHandlerW)

By the way, this was happening on 2.2.4.139. I just noticed that 2.2.4.141 is available. I'm updating as we speak.

Thanks, I did not see that it was an error message before. I know what's wrong, and will get a fix going...

Fix will be in next hot fix release... probably today.

5 Likes