2.2.4 Release - Congrats to the HE team!

Will you clarify what has been repaired? If I access my dashboard on my PC and select a Dashboard Link (I have a button on each page linking to my Home Dashboard), I get an error message "Dashboard Link Tile only work with Legacy Dashboards links", yet on my tablet with the dashboard working in Fully Kiosk Browser, the links work.

Maybe this will help:

I click on the Local LAN Link to the Dashboard and the Legacy Link and they both look the same.

I loaded it last night. The only "issue" was a Z-Wave motion detector would not show up, but after looking thru the logs I saw that the battery in the motion detector was crying for help a couple of weeks ago and was most likely completely dead.

So, it was painless for me.

Tonight I will play with the new motion control time window options

1 Like

My guess (can't confirm from my current location) is that if you use the Legacy link to get to your dashboards it will enable your Dashboard Links, if you use the new links the Dashboard Links will be inactive. Thus, you could create a bookmark for the Legacy Link and always use it to get to your dashboards if you need/want the old functionality. Again just a guess, but...

It's raining updates...2.2.4.142 is out!

https://community.hubitat.com/t/release-2-2-4-available/55786/5

1 Like

Bryan,

Thank you so very much for the excellent job you did on the Device Firmware Updater in the 2.2.4 release. What a joy, easy to use, works well. It’s worth the price of the C-7 just for this app.

Now, if Zooz didn’t require the ZEN16 to be excluded, reset to factory defaults, and included again after firmware updates. Grumble.. @agnes.zooz

I believe, though, that the relevant quote is “When the dog sings opera, don’t complain that his pitch isn’t perfect.” I’m thankful that it can be updated. Many manufacturers don’t provide the OTA files to do it.

2 Likes

Glad you are enjoying it!

1 Like

BTW not all zooz devices require this.. They have some that added new command classes that the original didn’t have.. This causes the device to have a different Node Information Frame

5 Likes

I've just rolled back it back, it's broken AF - RM was the biggest issue as it was reading NULL values for a bunch of things which broke a ton of automation. :frowning:

Yup, I had to roll back from 142 to 141. 142 is fubar as far as I can tell.

Everything else seemed good for me but RM was totally borked.

My Maker API stuff was trashed.

Oh, that explains why my HomeKit setup was stuffed.

It worked for me, but I'm mostly simple automation.

Poking around on my dev hub, 142 definitely messed up Maker API. Maker API calls for most (maybe all, not sure yet) number attributes, e.g. level, just return "null".

That is why my HomeKit Server was acting up too - good old Null (I checked the logs).

Yup - just noticed null values related to thermostat control stuff. Maybe an "oops" release...

They should pull it. There's quite a few users saying the same thing here.

@bcopeland, @gopher.ny, @bobbyD ...you guys seeing above? Trouble in paradise w/.142 for folks.