2.2.4 Another Issue

Any update of 2.2.4 is not playing well with my smartthings presence sensors. They go present and not present almost immediately and report batteries at 0v. Had to revert as other motion sensors also reported 0v for batteries. Had to rollback to 2.2.3.148.

Set the Presence timeout to something other than "No selection" and save preferences. This has to be done even if the Presence Timeout is already set to something other than "No selection".

See this thread for details:

1 Like

same...didnt fix the battery reporting issue though. Still had to revert.

I have the same issue. I set the timeout value, which was lost in the update, and that seemed to mostly fix the flipping of present/not present. However I saw in the event log this morning it flopped a handful of times in the morning, only seconds apart. Even though I set it to a 15 minute timeout. I set it again and will see if it flops any more.. But it is still all over the place on battery reporting. In the logs it shows my battery went to 0%, to 62%, then to 12%, and then back to 0% over a period of about 1 minute... I didn't have any problems with my sensor prior to the latest update. I put in a fresh new battery for good measure, still not correctly reporting the battery value.