1 Channel WIFI Momentary Inching Relay - Wifi

Hello,

I am in the process of migrating my devices over to the Hubitat most are done.

There are 10 Wifi switches that were used via the Ewilink app what option do i have to get these working in hubitat?

Full device name
EweLink Smart USB 5V DIY 1 Channel Jog Inching Self-Locking WIFI Wireless Smart Home Switch Remote Control Compatible with Alexa

Thanks RT

If they can be flagged with Tasmota, then there are a couple community Tasmota integrations. You could possibly also integrate them via Alexa routines.

Personally, I’d replace them with momentary zigbee relays, which are inexpensive and guaranteed to work reliably with Hubitat. Look up MHCOZY zigbee relays on Amazon.

1 Like

What your thoughts on this one. I would need the 4ch one.

I believe this is exactly what your looking for. Even has a case on thingiverse you can print for it if you need. They also have a 2 and 4 channel.

MHCOZY 1 Channel 5V 12V ZigBee Smart Relay Switch,Adjustable Selflock and Momentary Working Mode,Works with Philips Hue, SmartThings, Alexa, Google Home (ZigBee Hub Required)) Amazon.com

I have 10 in total that $179. Its powering 12v devices.

Can you use 2 four channel and a 2 channel to cut costs? I read your original post wrong, thought you were looking for a recommendation.

I seen have a few videos of the 4ch and it looks like it groups them together. I want than an individual switches. Anyone tried a 4ch before?

That's using the app, I would think Hubitat may possibly treat them differently. My guess is parent and child but I only have the single versions.

Will i need any drivers for the 4ch or will it just work

I'm speculating because I only have the single versions but this is the name of the driver it uses in Hubitat. Makes me think it's the same for all of them.

Generic Zigbee Multi-Endpoint Switch

This will work. Looks very similar to the MHCOZY relay. Here's a link to the 4 channel MHCOZY relay:

https://www.amazon.com/MHCOZY-Adjustable-Self-Lock-Momentary-Interlock/dp/B091GS6J5W/

1 Like

I have the switches now when i add them i only see one switch out of the 4. One thing i have noticed is once if i select a device and save and go to the home page for devices does not save.

I have tryed 4-5 different switch typess. I bought the 2 gang ones they work.

Data * endpointId: 01

• application: 50
  • softwareBuild:
  • inClusters: 0003,0004,0005,0006,E000,E001,0000
  • outClusters: 0019,000A
  • model: TS0004
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_excgg5kb

I have one of these and each channel is independently controllable.

Assign the “generic zigbee multi-endpoint switch” driver on the device settings page, save, and then click configure. It should create four child devices.

2 Likes

Your my hero it worked.

Waited 2-3 week for 5 sets and was starting to feel stressed. :grinning:

2 Likes