Zwave Mesh

All good info. Im out of town but will try it Sunday or Monday.

Thanks

1 Like

I did the instructions above and hit the refresh button repeatedly and nothing happens.

You sure you reset the switch?

You mean a factory reset?

The button on the bottom of the hub only resets the network settings and NOT the hub itself.

Yes, wanted to confirm you factory reset the switch. That should keep the hub from communicating with it.

Did you try the Replace option? Did a Replace button ever appear when you were hitting Refresh?

But... If you don't see any obvious problems with your Z-Wave devices behavior you could just ignore it and move on.

I'm still working on this. I was able to reset and reconnect two switches. The biggest problem now is neither of the switches works on the routine or the dashboard.

I ordered a zwave range extender and hoping after that is installed things will get straightened out.

Sometimes you can remove a ghost and you'll end up with the old removed switch still in your Device page list.

Just make sure the switches in your dashboards and routines represent the new switches that you re-added, and make sure you remove the old switches from your device list.

Hope that makes sense.

Well.....
I was able to replace all the devices(switches) but then I couldn't turn them on or off with the device panel or dashboard. I ended up force-removing all the devices and re-adding them. It took some time but I got it done. Now all switches are controllable. The garage lights failed the zwave repair, but I figure the range extender will fix that.