ZWave Locks up on C7 Hub w/ 2.2.3.119

Hi all,

I have a new C7 hub( My First Hubitat). After the latest update I can finally add my leviton zwave-plus switches however have a new issue. After running between 4-10 hours, the entire zWave stack seems to lock up. I no longer get updates from physical button presses on switches, or motion events from my multisensor 6's. zWave devices also do not respond to hub commands. as a result, none of my zWave based RM rules trigger. All Zibbee based automatons still run if they are triggering a non zwave device( hue bulb).

If I shutdown the hub, unplug for 30 seconds and plug back in, all zwave devices work. reboots do not fix it, soft resets do not, and disabling / re-enabling the zwave stack from zwave settings does not either.

Gonna go out on a limb here is it warm where the hub is located? I wonder if this is heat related somehow? Just a WAG.

22 to 24c So room temp..

Just a guess I'll leave it to the experts now. (71-74 for all you fahrenheit people out there).

A screenshot of your devices page from zwave details would be helpful. Anything showing up in the logs?

Sorry for the troubles. When you have a moment, please update to version 2.2.3.132 that is now available.

1 Like

I applied the patch. Now motion is working, but all switches ( Leviton Zwave plus, and GE ZWave non plus) are non responsive after 3 hours. Multisensor 6 devices are still reporting all of their data. Running refresh and repair on the devices or a network wide repair didnt fix the issue.