Zwave Inclusion is intermittent

I have been over the last week trying to include 5 Neo Coolcam Power Plugs.

Now I have had great success loading 30+ Greenwave Power Plugs without any real grief.
Which was a relief because the Greenwaves are NOT support natively in HE.

However, the natively supported (reason for purchasing these smart plugs) were AWFUL.

So after a few days of failing to get them to include, and half a dozen new zwave Ghost devices, and intermittent inclusion steps, one went in with Security of NONE, others I was asked to choose between S2 Auth S2 xxxx S1 S0 and I forget the exact options - was NOT none as the first one had included.

I found out that S0 was REALLY bad and made zwave too chatty for those devices.

But I had instances where it found a device and sat there for 2 hours not doing anything.

I had ones where I was able to select S2 Unauthenticated but then nothing seen again.

Started to learn that frequent reboots of HE seemed to help the process.

As an Aside I did do a test of Including a few of them into another HA using an Aeotec Gen5 stick, all went in no drama - real simple and quick.

So was the Excluding. Swiftly followed by a Hard Reset of the Neo Coolcam smart Plug.

In the end, after about 8 hours of effort over several days, I managed to get all 5 Coolcams included as Security - NONE - as that was the way to get them working.

No idea how to force them to Security - None it was just a cycle of Start Include on HE and device, when failed try again and again and again and again and then suddenly it would include in NONE mode and after applying the right built in driver they worked. Oh after each successful inclusion a safety reboot was performed as it is often unlikely I could include another cool com until after a reboot.

On the occasions where the coolcams included with S2 than they would successfully report power etc but would not respond to an OFF ON command, switching them to generic allowed ON OFF to work but all the power monitoring features no longer worked.

Just to be clear here all coolcams were attempted one at a time on a power bar sat 18-24" away from the HE Hub, so I don't think it was a MESH issue.

I had hoped that by purchasing a device that was on the built in HE list would be easier than a custom driver/device.

I have finally got all 5 coolcams included and working in Security=NONE which I didn't believe was an option for zwave Plaus devices.