Zwave Details

Is there a way to monitor the Zwave Details page? Seems like if I could monitor this page for devices in a constant NOT_REPSONDING status for say 24 hours, I wouldn't need to poll devices on the mesh to determine status. But I haven't found a way to monitor this page with out an external server.

The question in my mind would be why you are having that issue? That isn't normal.

Devices shouldn't drop off the network, and you really shouldn't have to watch the Zwave detail page IF things are in a stable condition.

I have had issues in the past with relays and switches that have died with out me knowing. And I only find out when I go to use the device. Right now I'm using Device Monitor to poll the devises periodically but it seems like a more light weight way to accomplish this would be to simple watch this page. It wouldn't be too difficult with an external server to simply parse this page every minute or so and if you get 15-30 NO_RESPONSE messages, capture that line and send it in an email. But I was hoping to find a way to accomplish this on the localhost. Seems like something like this could be built in natively.