Zooz ZST10 stick pairing with Hubitat

I have a ZST10 that I have been trying for months to pair with Hubitat using Windows 10. I have followed the directions I found in various threads for pairing. They all seem to say the same thing. Initiate inclusion in Hubitat, and go to the Zwave software (in this case Z-Wave PC Controller V 5.30) and hit the lightning bolt icon.

I have done that multiple times, multiple ways, and even tried doing an exclusion in both Hubitat and the ZWave PC software. I have tried the NWI (network inclusion) and NWE (exclusion) buttons as well as resetting the Z stick. I have also rebooted Hubitat before trying the inclusion/exclusion process.

The stick looks to be the USA frequency, 908.42, which is where I am. The PC Controller software recognizes the stick, and the stick lights up. Windows seems to recognize the device and there are drivers installed for it. Driver is Sigma Designs 0.0.4.0

Any thoughts?

Just to clarify, are you trying use the ZST10 as a secondary controller? Have you seen the discussion on this thread? As I recall, it led me to being able to add the ZST10 to my network.

That is one of the many threads I read, and tried to follow.

Every time I get the same result. "Learn mode returned result: Failed"

I have tried multiple refreshes, multiple sessions of pairing, starting one before the other, and so on. I just cannot get it to pair no matter what.

Do you have secure join enabled for all devices in your Z-wave settings?

Nope.

Did you try rebooting Hubitat?

I have done multiple Hubitat "reboot" as well as many shutdown, power off for 30 seconds, and restart. For that matter, I have pulled the Z-stick and restarted the software probably 100 times in the last 6 months. I have even reinstalled the drivers and software multiple times.

There must be some setting I am not setting correctly or something. Nobody else has mentioned changing any settings on the Z-stick, so everything is at it's default settings.

I unpaired a Zooz motion sensor from Hubitat, and it will join the Z-stick, so at least it is capable of joining devices as a primary controller.

I'm having the exact same problem. Hubitat will not see the Zooz S2 Stick. In fact, I'm having quite a struggle getting anything to pair with Hubitat. Seems worse since the recent upgrade.

Did you get your problem sorted?

I'd venture a guess he does not have a C7, as I assume you have a C7. I'd had z-wave pairing issues also with the C7.
What pairing mode, on PC Controller 5 software, are you using? NWI or classic?