Zooz Zen27 Builtin Driver have Association capabilities

I'm trying to associate two Zooz Zen27 dimmers. From what I understand to create an association the device driver must have certain capabilities.

Does anyone know if the built in "Zooz Central Scene Dimmer" has the required method(s) to support association?

If yes, my next task is to use the Inovelli association tool with the Zooz.

Thanks

John

1 Like

Zooz is sending me one of these to add the association capabilities into an advanced driver (as well as the features from the latest firmware updates) .. I haven't received it yet but once I have it in my hands it won't take long to complete the driver.. I'll reach out to you once I have it done..

2 Likes

Got the shipment today.. I’ll have drivers shortly

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks for this driver :slight_smile:
This may be a duplicate reply. I created one and it shows under my activity but not on the forum so....

I downloaded and installed the driver. With limited testing I found the below anonymity (or at least I don't understand what it is asking for)
I'm still waiting for another Zen27 to arrive before I can play with association. So I just change the physical dimming speed, pressed save preferences and received the below compliant from the association input.

Also I have a question regarding Association Groups. When looking at the Inovelli Association tool, it stated Group 2 was used for ON/OFF and Group 4 was used for Dimming.
I see the your beta shows a box for Group 2. Will Group 4 be required for dimming as in the Inovelli, or is the Zooz different?

Thanks again

John

1 Like

Will be fixed shortly .. Thanks

I only saw group 2 documented on zooz, and was able to control an inovelli bulb from group 2

Just pushed an update to fix that error

1 Like

Correction.. I missed it.. Group 3 will be added shortly..

FWIW I tried my Inovelli Red to the Inovelli LED bulb which associates by

Group 2 = on/off
Group 4 = dim

When I associated only Group 2 I lost the dimming function.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.