I got this about 6 weeks ago and the battery level dropped to almost zero quickly so I replaced them assuming that it just came with weak batteries. However, I watched the level go from 100-->40 within a few weeks with the new batteries. The device page currently says the battery level is 1 and has been for at least a week but the sensor is still working great. It seems that I gave up on initial batteries too soon and it's simply something wrong in reading the battery level. Anyone else have this experience?
I have one but I have it plugged in to the USB for power . . .
Mine has been at 1% for months. Going strong.