I’ve touched up a REALLY complete ST drive by Kevin LaFramboise @krlaframboise (Hubitat/drivers/krlaframboise at master · krlaframboise/Hubitat · GitHub) to work with Hubitat. I tossed my version here: HubitatDevices/zooz-power-switch.groovy at master · chrisuthe/HubitatDevices · GitHub but really had to do nothing other than find & replace. I’ve tested most of the functionality and it seems to be working well. Massive Kudos to Kevin whose original version is so robust.
Kevin, I hope this is OK, I didn’t see this one in your Hubitat GIT, let me know if you want to handle this differently in any way.