Zooz double plug doubled up in the wrong way - can't remove (new C7 FW/Radio)

@bcopeland, @mike.maxwell

I added a Zooz Zen25 double plug this AM after the FW/Radio update on the C7.

I've ended up w/two instances in my Zwave details page, below. There appears to be no option to remove the first "ghost" device. Clicking Discover doesn't result in any change. Is there anything I can to to remove the incomplete entry? Or just wait and clean-up will occur overnight? Or Zwave repair?

Thanks!

Zwave log is empty:

I've found that running a repair will tag the offline node allowing you to remove it.

1 Like

Thanks!

Just to provide some feedback, I started the repair, the Zwave repair in progress (or something like that) messaging appeared briefly and then the screen jumped/refreshed and it went back to normal w/no message. Obviously way too fast, so hit the Zwave repair button again and got a message dialog that the repair is in progress.

Not sure this is how you guys meant it to be - I'm pretty sure I remember on 2.2.2 that when a Zwave repair was running there was a persistent message on the Zwave details screen, but I may be making that up and confusing ST behavior w/HE behavior. :slight_smile:

zwave repair status is shown in the live logging window, leave that open while its running...

1 Like

Wow...already done before I could watch it.

After the repair I hit the Refresh button on the entry and then the Remove button appeared. Then hit Remove and when the page finished that, I refreshed the web page and it's gone-gone.

I don't care what @bcopeland says about you, you are a good guy! :wink:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.