Zooz 4 in 1 sensor 700 Series Motion Issues

I just received two of these sensors after finding that the Aeotec sensors I usually use are suddenly nowhere to be found.

On both of them, I am having an issue with the motion sensor. It appears to be triggering on motion just fine and indicates as motion "Active" in the "device "Event Log". But then according to the log it immediately switches back to "Inactive" almost immediately (less than one second). I have tried fiddling with the settings to see if anything changes, but so far nothing. And now that I have taken a screenshot, it looks like there was an "Active" event that lasted more than a minute and a half...so that's weird.

Is there a different driver I should be using?

Try using @jtp10181 driver. It's in HPM. Been working great for me.

I just found it right after I created this post...so far so good? Maybe? I will hang on to them for a few days to test them in the wild.

Thank you!

When I replied the first time I was on mobile so didn't elaborate much. I believe the issue you're talking about has been reported to happen with the 700 series 4-in-1 when using the stock driver. However, I just got 2 new 4-in-1 sensors myself, and despite using @jtp10181's driver, I noticed the sensor is going back to inactive faster than I have it set to. The default is 15 seconds, and I have not changed any of my sensors from the default. I've gone and looked at the logs of all my sensors (I have 9 of them now) and none of them go the full 15 seconds before moving to motion inactive. I see ranges of 8 - 13 seconds.

Two of these are the older 500 series on my C5 hub. One is an older 500 series on my C7 hub. The other 6 are all 700 series. But I see the same thing in all of them.

Here's a few examples from the event log.

This is the office, which is the oldest sensor. 12 - 14 seconds.

Of course, I can't find the entry that showed 8 seconds again. To many entries for to many devices. But I think that one was an outlier anyway. It seems most of the ones I can find it stays active for 11 - 13 seconds. I might try increasing the motion clear delay to 20 seconds on one of the sensors and see if that gets me an actual delay closer to 15 seconds.

EDIT: There's also the odd times that take much longer to clear. Not sure what's up with that or how to figure out what's going on.