Zigbee Scene Controller

Oh I thought you were talking about dimmers now. The Zen22 isn’t a scene controller either.

the v3 ZEN22 is indeed a scene controller. And v2 can be flashed up to v3 I understand.

1 Like

So is the Sinope as it turns out :wink:

Odd that the Zooz Zen22 is not being sold as having scene controller capability on Amazon. @agnes.zooz you might want to update the listing.

1 Like

Amazon takes a while to clear older inventory so we don't want to rush into advertising a feature selected customer may not get but we're getting to a point where we're fairly confident all inventory on Amazon shelves is updated and will be updating the listings shortly. Thanks for bringing it up though, I bet there's plenty of different details we still need to update there and other places! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for all the help yesterday and I got my Eria Dimmer Switch in and I need your help again! I paired it easily with HE and created a rule with simple lighting but there is no response from the Eria Dimmer switch. What am I missing here?

I have a scene called "light pad" that I would like to activate when pushed On/off. I know the scene works but i can't figure out how to get it programmed on the remote. Here are a couple screen shots with the device setup and my simple lighting rule. It doesn't seem like the dimmer switch is responding.

Any ideas on what i'm doing wrong?

nvm, all sorted out!

1 Like

Bringing this thread back from the dead

I happen to have one of these Zigbee Orvibo scene controllers on Smartthings with the following driver:
(EDIT It seems I'm not allowed to include links in my post? Is that because I'm a new user?)
hxxps://github.com/bradlee-s/det-SmartThings/blob/master/Orvibo%207%20Button%20Scene%20Controller.groovy

It works (sort of), I think now I noticed why because none of the other buttons, have codes for "Release" or "Held" although they follow the same CATCHALL numbering convention.

Any chance of someone adapting this to Hubitat?

I will send you one of these scene controllers free of charge! :grinning:

Here's what I gobbled together to test mine. It's a quick and dirty port of the linked code. Press, Hold and Release should work. I haven't tried to set the LEDs. det-SmartThings/Orvibo 7 Button Scene Controller.groovy at master · Philippe-Charette/det-SmartThings · GitHub

Let me know if it works for you.

1 Like

Hot diggity awesome thanks!

My hub is still in the mail and this was the only device I was fretting about not being compatible. Very eager to test it out! Will give feedback asap so hopefully this can be confirmed working in the community.

Works perfect! Just set up everything today. Much better and faster than Smartthings!

Hi @SmartHomePrimer, It's been a while since this post. I wonder if you are able to use Sinope Dimmer as scene controller in HE. I've been trying with the "Sinope Dimmer" driver but it don't support double tap as Neviweb allows to do...

Sorry, but I never had one of their dimmers/scene controllers. I guess I don't really understand Neviweb if it works with Zigbee. I thought it only worked with their WiFi devices.

As far as using it as a scene controller, you probably need a manufacturer supplied driver, which I don't believe Sinope has provided for Hubitat. @mike.maxwell wrote all the Sinope drivers for the devices they sent him from my understanding. In cases where complex scene control has been required, manufacturers like Inovelli have typically provided their own drivers for use with Hubitat and SmartThings.

Thanks for your answer. Yes Sinopé has its own Zigbee gateway. Neviweb is web/mobile based, it's really neet and simple to use. But it's also restrictive since it currently only support Sinopé devices. They describe their switch and dimmer as scene controller since they can be used as starting events for automations and supports double tap. It could be nice for rooms where we want an extra task to execute but where a multi-button would be overkill.

dtap