Zigbee relay options UK

Not doubting your skillz, but even with what I mentioned above?

Yeah didn't see that post and you called it exactly...

So do we think this is dead in the water then and I should just sent it back to Amazon?

Kinda depends on how much you want to invest in getting it to work.

You'd probably need their gateway and a thermostat to be able to sniff the communications (not sure if it works standalone with just a thermostat, or if it needs the gateway too).

Or maybe Salus will respond positively with some information.

Update. I've just given up and sent the Salus RX10RF back to Amazon. I've had no response from Salus to my email enquiry other than the automated acknowledgment. I tried to ringing their UK office 4 times today and got a constant "all our agents are busy" message every time.

If they ever do get back to me with anything I will post it here.

1 Like

It seems that the zigbee module does not work as intended. Although the switched live does turn on and off the heating circuit as I planned, it does not create a 'fire up' required.

Unfortunately this demand comes from the rf bosch worcester comfort II controller and it does not matter if I have it permanently on.

Anyone have experience of how to control a worcester bosch controller without using stupid 'smart controllers'?

I might try and remove the rf unit and see if that bypasses the fire on command

hi Guys new here :slight_smile:

I have over 2 year aa Salus IT600 solution with some TRV/thermostat/HUB/windows switches/network extender/relay for floor heating...etc
did anybody try again to connect via HE? I want to use at least windows switches to comunicate with HE but without delete them, or it is possible to connect to 2 different HUB? Salus hub and HE?
a normal windows switch can send a notification to 2 different hub?

thanks ,