Zigbee Power Monitoring Plug - UK & Ireland

Hi All. I'm looking for a zigbee-based power monitoring plug with a UK & Ireland (Type G) that works well with HE. I'm not adverse to a WiFi-based plug if it is reliable. I've seen, on previous posts, talk of the Kasa integration being good. Do anyone have any experience or advice they can offer? Thanks in advance.
Daithi

I am quite happy with the Innr (Zigbee) and Tasmota (WiFi) sockets below:

Thanks @iEnam . I'll take a look at the Innr ones. I have a few Inner bulbs and they work very well. The Inner one isnt suitable for washing machines due to load, which is one of the main reasons I want an energy reporting one. I've seen that the DIY Smarthome Guy on YT uses the Local Bytes one, so I'll have a look at those.
Out of interest, does anyone have any feedback on the Kasa plugs and their reliability?

My Kasa have been fine apart from one recently that decided to fail and continually flick between on and off. For what I used it for it was ok, thankfully it wasn't connected to something more serious....

The integration has been rock solid, including the support from Dave. That part I can't fault. Haven't even switched over to the built-in version.

That's what I use. UK / wifi

1 Like

Frient, rock solid and well worth the price.

https://amzn.eu/d/fBBXZOq

2 Likes

Prices are not right, you should be able to get them from a wholesalers. Other options and the sockets have been good.

Thank you everyone. I'll give the new Innr one a shot for general, and then the LocalBytes one for the washing machine. I'm quite interested in the Tasmota drivers as well for a few other things. Thanks all.