Zigbee plug pairing incorrectly

used these in the past. .the latest i just paired.. seems to have paired incorrectly in latest firmware as a multi point switch ... it is not.. device info same as ones that previous paired as generic zigbee switch..

@bravenel

seems like a bug when in the info it specifically says "is multiep" = false

1 Like

can you switch the driver to "Device", click the get info command, then post the fingerprint that was sent to the live logs?, thanks!

1 Like

That's accurate since there's only one end point...

1 Like

1 Like

i changed it to generic zigbee switch that has worked fine with previous ones?

i like these becuase they are small repeat well. and fit in outdoor outlets.

it really should be using the generic zigbee outlet, drivers are almost exactly the same, just different advertised capabilities. can you try the outlet driver and let me know how it works?

generic zigbee outlet working fine. will have to change it on my other location.

1 Like

You might want to look at the driver I modded :open_mouth: [RELEASE] Zigbee eWeLink-CMARS-Seedan Outlet Driver/Switch
I specifically added the fingerprint for that unit. Initially I had problems with the generic driver due to the outlet not being used for days at a time and it would flag with Watchdog. This has a presence ping built in, and I've added more features as well.

*Edit 12-11-2022 - modded driver - it now reflects support also for eWelink Switch under same model line - * manufacturer: eWeLink * model: SA-003-Zigbee

2 Likes