Zigbee falling off network on 2.2.6

Anyone else having issues with zigbee devices falling off the network since the latest release? Everything was working fine until 2.2.6 and now all my Iris motion and contact sensors keep going unresponsive and I have to pull the battery and readd them back to the hub by doing a zigbee add.

All my iris motion sensors and other zigbee devices are fine.
Look at your zigbee logs and see if there are any abnormal reporting devices causing your other devices to be knocked off the network.

My zigbee logs are all blank. Maybe Iā€™m missing something. Do I need to enable them?

logging only starts once you open the logging page.
Enable debug logging for all your zigbee devices may help. See if there are any errors or if one is reporting way to often for no reason.
Leave the logging page open and then wait for your device to drop off and see what happened around that time that would trigger the devices to fall off.
Also have you added or made changes to any wifi networks? If they are using the same range they could be affecting your zigbee.
if you have an Xbee3 you can scan your network and see if there is a lot of interference.
What channel is your wifi and zigbee using?
if your neighbor's wifi is very close they can also affect your system.

Easy to do right? I've been on this platform since the beginning (over three years) and it never stops. Over and over you see the posts start with blame with no effort put into finding the issue and then they do the work and discover it's a bad mesh, or faulty device, or custom code, etc.

Nothing changed in the Zigbee code and that's what the OP suspects in this thread you're replying to. So if you suspect there's a driver issue, it's going to be much more helpful to you and anyone else that might be experiencing the issue if you open your logs and gather some evidence. Then either start a thread around the driver issue you suspect. or reply to one that seems to be relevant to the issue you're experiencing.

@anon81541053
Yes your correct.
I should have been more specific I was referring to the zigbee details and zigbee logging page.
He will have to go to the general logging page and filter by device to see past logs.