Zigbee command for Read Reporting Configuration

How do I issue the Zigbee command for Read Reporting Configuration (0x08) ? Is there a native function, or something like "he rr 0xABCD ..." or such?

I've hunted around a bunch but haven't found anything about this yet.

List reportingConfiguration(Integer clusterId, Integer attributeId, Map additionalParams=[:], int delay = STANDARD_DELAY_INT) {

1 Like

Hey thanks, that was it!

Is there a list of lesser-known-but-useful functions like this? When I google I don't get a single hit for this function.

The Hubitat docs page is best to check in the first instance - https://docs.hubitat.com/index.php?title=Zigbee_Object

Unfortunately it's not up to date, so some stuff isn't listed there. Forum post is the next port of call, usually somebody will respond within a few hours, or ping an appropriate staff member if there's no obvious reply.

Thanks, and it's that unlisted stuff that I was hoping to see. It's hard to know what you're missing, if you don't know what you're missing, if you know what I mean.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.