Zen32 Driver Not allowing button press from device page

I was messing around with some scene stuff today and wanted to setup a new google command that sets a bunch of stuff a certain way. Part of that was to have a virtual switch press button 1 on one of my Zen32 Scene Controllers because I'm too lazy to program what the button does for a second time. While doing this I found that using the push command from the device page does nothing. I switched the driver over to a community driver and using the push command worked as intended. Anyone else having this issue with the built-in driver also?

@bcopeland Is this something that you've heard of happening?

I see the problem.. Fixed in next release

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you sir!

1 Like

@bcopeland Circling back on this bug, was this supposed to be fixed in 2.3.0? If so, it seems to still be present.

I may have found another bug with this device. I have physical control of the relay disabled and have the led for that button set to on when relay on. Well even with both of those set the status of the switch changes with each press of button 5. The status will toggle between on and off but the relay in fact stays on the whole time. This creates some odd situations with the LED and dashboards, the relay will be on but the dashboard will say its off and the LED on it will be off as well.