Zen 16 Multirelay won't refresh

Using this for a door's electric strike.

I have Relay Switch #1 set up as "Relay" in dashboard. The Auto-off is set up for 3 seconds in device preferences. On first press, the relay switches ON then OFF (after 3 seconds) but the Tile will not reset - it just says "Sending". In order to reset it, I have to go to the device and manually reset it.

I have seen some code in the forum for garage doors, but have no clue how to implement or whether it is appropriate.

If this is with a C-7, I recommend that you hang on for a few days until the OS update is released. Several people have reported issues with the ZEN 16, and I expect that there will fixes coming in that release. More info can be found in the following links:

2 Likes

Installed the firmware update, but the tile still does NOT refresh from "Sending" status after clicking. In order to click it again, I have to reload the browser.
Any advice?Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 4.13.57 PM

Just an idea/question... is this issue more related to the web/dashboard coding than the device itself?

If I look at the log, device turns on digitally and then off physically (as it should). the only issue seems to be the control tile updating.

It could be the driver as well. I had a driver for a different device do this, and it took a driver update to fix it. Fortunately this was a community driver where the developer was able to do a quick update.

Are you using a built in driver, or is there a community based one for this?

Good idea.
This is just the Zoos Zen16 (relay 1) controlling a very standard electric strike.
I've posted the same question to Zoos and they believe it's a Hubitat interface issue.
(I'll check again though)
It is an entry door, so I may want to add more security to this device, but I'm not using anything other than standard Hubitat settings. (See screen shot)

Uploaded latest driver from Zooz. No luck.

Check this thread: C-7 Zooz Multirelay issues with 2.2.3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.