Zemismart Zigbee Smart Remote Switch (3 button) driver

Hi All,

Has anyone had any luck with drivers for this device? The device supports single click, double click and long press.

I've have single click functionality for all 3 buttons working by using the "Lightify Smart Switch" driver; any suggestions to get double click and long press working would be appreciated.

a

This is a driver for it.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I'll try this tomorrow :grinning:

That driver works really well, thank you again @at9

Ad a question wondering if there is a driver for this remote

Driver posted by at9 works for me, just buttons 1 and 3 are swapped. You can swap the plastic button covers or modify driver on lines 99 and 105.

I can confirm that these do work with the driver, but like jarys said, you have to swap the buttons in the driver.

The only issue I have is that I can't use the Button Controller app with this driver. I don't know why.

EDIT: I fixed the driver. Theres actually a bug/typo in it.

Got them and yes 3 and 1 swapped but it's easier for me to swap the physical buttons thanks tho

Brilliant and simple driver. Veri easy to edit. Even i could do it. Im 51 :slight_smile:
Can confirm it works great with Tuya TS0044. Four Button scene.
A very, very big thank you.

Hi have modified for the 4 button TS0044 and it is working but not correctly identified as a button device in rule machine. Would you share what line of code you amended to fix it in the button controller app as this might be the reason its not correctly identified for me in rule machine.

Thanks

The reason it doesn't show up in button controller is because the number of buttons are never specified. While the code for it exists, there's a typo preventing it from being run. On lines 62, 67, 78 are sendButtonNumber. Its missing the open+close parentheses, they should be sendButtonNumber()

1 Like

Your a star thanks! Got it all working now.For anyone else this helps. I had to press the configure option in the device area to get it to recognise the 4 buttons after correcting the code. I am relatively new to this so was not aware that this needed to be done. Will share my code when I setup a github account.

I added my modified code here: https://github.com/GTI-140/Hubitat/blob/main/Tuya_Zemismart_4_switch I changed the order from top left to bottom right : 1,2,3,4.

2 Likes

thank you!!

Anyone's broken since the update. Mine returns this error

errororg.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.MissingMethodExceptionNoStack: No signature of method: user_driver_gbrown_Zemismart_Zigbee_Button_Remote_993.push() is applicable for argument types: (java.math.BigDecimal) values: [2]
Possible solutions: use([Ljava.lang.Object;), run(), run(), dump(), parse(java.lang.String), use(java.util.List, groovy.lang.Closure) (method push)

Hi guys,
do you think that these drivers will work also for this model?

Hi Scott, are you still using the switch that you posted?

do you suggest it? How is in terms of build quality and looking?