Z-wave multisensor

If I chose the wrong forum, please excuse me.

I am trying to learn some z-wave products from other manufacturers into the Hubitat.
This also works partially, except for one special one.

ABUS z-wave multisensor

It is a certified z-wave plus product, should actually work in any z-wave gateway.

I've already tried out all the devices available in hubitat, but apart from the current temperature and air humidity I don't get any further information from the multisensor.

Question: What else can I try to use all functions?

Here are the technical possibilities:
Temperature Measuring range: 0 - 50 °C
Temperature Resolution: 0.1 °C
Temperature Accuracy: 1 °C
Humidity Measuring range: 0 - 100 %.
Humidity Resolution: 1%.
Humidity Accuracy: 5%.
Light sensor Measuring range: 0 - 65528 lx
Light sensor Measuring accuracy: 1 lx
Detection procedure: PIR: heat detection
Radio modulation: Z-Wave Plus ( S2 ) / FSK ( BFSK / GFSK )
Sensor type: PIR / thermometer / hygrometer / light sensor
Configuration options, e.g. of the transmission interval and sensitivity of the motion detector.

There is also a function overview of the individual configuration options (pages 12-14), but this is in German :wink:

Thank you very much.
Dirk

Do you know if there is a driver anywhere for it? If it works in smartthings, you may be able to talk one of the developers here into porting the driver into HE for you. I've not heard of ABUS yet. Something that is not in the US?

Most zwave plus devices will work in Hubitat. I say most, as there are some weird ones that need specific capabilities that Hubitat also has to support (that was the case for the Aeotec Siren 6, for example).

This device isn't registered in the zwave registry, so it is likely a rebranded device from a different manufacturer. If you figure out who the OEM is, it is easier to figure out if there is a driver already, or what the capabilities / command classes of the device are.

Something like this, should likely work in Hubitat. I would expect that one of the in-box drivers should give you data.

If you are getting NOTHING post pairing, it may be that the associations aren't set correctly on the device, and the hub ID needs to be added to association 1.

Huh .. I learned something today. thanks Jason.

in english.... Abus and PDF