Z-Wave Diagnostic software available

Nop, for ghost nodes I used Zensys(only works with c4 hub with USB radio), for devices with one route a z wave repair in HE fixed that, the ct101 was removed completely from the network and replaced with a Honeywell wifi thermostat, the slow devices are z wave non plus, I removed most of them(repeaters only). Still have about 3 switches non plus and I will replace them too.

Sorry to resurrect an old topic but I have an aeotec z-stick and trying to figure out the advantages of using ozwcp vs. zensys or vice-versa. I have a windows 10 PC and rPi so I can use either. Mainly I am looking for which has the better network mapping and tools to find problem nodes. Is the GUI any better in one over the other? Can the stick be moved between PC and rPi with no issues?

If you are going to force yourself to pick one, I'd pick ZenTools because Aeon distributes new code in a ZenSys-like wrapper AND their Z-Stick backup is similar... familiarity.

However, I'm wondering why not both? I wonder this because I have both, and I use the tool that gets me there quickest. Usually that's OZWCP because I just have to start it and browse to it. For Zentools, I have to start a Windows VM and then launch Zentools. It's a massive 10 seconds vs 40 seconds! LOL

I'm just trying to understand what are the strong points of each one. I spend more time in a Windows environment so if Zensys can do anything OZWCP can do, I'd focus on learning and using that one. But if OZWCP (for example) has a better mapping utility I wouldn't hesitate to go there. I've tried to find a download of the Zensys tools but I get a lot of dead links - is Zensys the same as the "Aeon Labs OTA" tool?

I did find the Zensys link on the Aeon site, installed it, Set the controller to learning mode, z-stick is flashing blue-yellow-red, set Hubitat to inclusion mode. Pairing doesn't happen and nothing in logs. This is with the z-stick still connected to the USB port on PC. I've tried several times and nothing happens. I'm following these instructions
https://aeotec.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/6000119494-adding-z-stick-as-a-secondary-controller-to-another-gateway-with-zensys-tool

Any ideas?