Yeelights

Hi,

will there be support for Yeelight 04CF8C13E256 (ceiling10)?

(It is a Yeelight Meteorite model
Buy The Xiaomi Yeelight YLDL01YL Meteorite LED Smart Room Light for $89.99 - XiaomiToday)

Messages from log:
warn unable to add model [ceiling10], we don't know what this device's capabilities are...
debug Updated with settings: [selectedYeelights:[04CF8C13E256]

The device has main adjustable white light and rgb colour adjustable ambient light.

Thank You for your answer.

Another vote for the YLDL01YL Yeelight Meteorite ceiling light! Is there any workaround possible to add this device by faking it's another model?

Would appreciate it even if we could just turn it on/off.

########
{44237C3782A5={deviceAddress=d893, name=, location=yeelight://192.168.1.119:55443, model=ceiling10, id=0x0000000010de86ee, networkAddress=C0A80177, support=get_prop set_default set_power toggle set_bright set_scene cron_add cron_get cron_del start_cf stop_cf set_ct_abx set_name set_adjust adjust_bright adjust_ct bg_set_rgb bg_set_hsv bg_set_ct_abx bg_start_cf bg_stop_cf set_scene_bundle bg_set_default bg_set_power bg_set_bright bg_set_adjust bg_adjust_bright bg_adjust_color bg_adjust_ct bg_toggle dev_toggle, mac=44237C3782A5}}

2020-12-09 20:16:55.541 warnunable to add model [ceiling10], we don't know what this device's capabilities are...

I would like to have support for new Yeelight Ceiling lamp model YLXD76YL. I think those are updated version of earlier model YLXD01YL.

I can find those lights with Yeelight integration app, but it gives this kind of notification in HE logs:

[warn] unable to add model [ceila], we don't know what this device's capabilities are...

Got a comparable issue, but the device number seems different:

Blockquote 2021-04-19 14:39:26.344 warnunable to add model [ceiling20], we don't know what this device's capabilities are...

I have 2 of those and run on FW 2.2.6.140. The lights are not even that new. The model name is YEELIGHT GUANGCAN YLXD50YL. Any ideas how to make it work in hubitat?

Thanks in advance!

@mike.maxwell

FYI on posts above that isn't on Yeelight integration.

1 Like

I have two yeelight 1s bulbs that I am trying to dim with sunricher 8 button controller. I can turn the bulbs on and off but when I try to dim nothing happens. The log say:
errorUnable to start level change up on [Fönsterlampa Allrum V, Fönsterlampa Allrum H]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Command 'startLevelChange' is not supported by device.

The yeelight bulb drivers do not support startLevelChange, so you won't be able to implement start raising/lowering dimmers with these.
You should be able to use the adjust these dimmers action which can raise/lower by a specific percent for each button event

Thanks. Work great :+1:

Hello:
I have two Light strips Yeelights, just color tempreture white to warm white, discovered but not added, the log:

2021-05-08 12:08:57.301 am [warn]/installedapp/configure/3)unable to add model [strip4], we don't know what this device's capabilities are...

/logs#pastapp3)2021-05-08 12:08:57.217 am [debug]
/installedapp/configure/3)Updated with settings: [selectedYeelights:[50EC5088762B, 50EC50887330]]

I have a few yeelight bulbs, all was working fine for months.

I can't set the level of the RGBW and CT bulbs anymore... it's been a few weeks, Am i the only one ?

I get this error when i try to :

org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerInvocationException: groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: java.lang.String.call() is applicable for argument types: (java.math.BigDecimal, java.lang.Integer) values: [10, 1000]
Possible solutions: wait(), any(), wait(long, int), take(int), trim(), grep() (method setLevel)

I tried erasing them from hubitat and even from the yeelight app, reinstalled the yeelight integrations and re-add them but still no luck. Even tried importing them to china server and europe server...

My guess is : a bad driver issue ...

The set level doesn't work in ''Yeelight CT Bulb'' and ''Yeelight RGBW Bulb"

2 Likes

found the issue, it will be fixed in 2.2.9

4 Likes

Did the level change fix ever make it to 2.2.9? I just updated and the errorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: java.lang.String.call() is applicable for argument types: (java.math.BigDecimal, java.lang.Integer) values: [100, 500] Possible solutions: wait(), any(), wait(long, int), take(int), trim(), size() on line 80 (method setLevel) error is still there and the level doesn't change.

1 Like

I have had this issue on both my group of bulbs defined as a "Group Bulb Dimmer" and the individual bulbs from their device page.

After updating to 2.2.9 this evening, I still cannot change levels from individual device page of my Yeelights getting the above error.

What has changed is my Group bulb dimmer now can change levels without issue, a welcome change here.

I do get the following error since changes that I did not see before, it occurs every 2 minutes in log.

dev:662021-10-07 07:40:32.209 pm 
errororg.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.MissingMethodExceptionNoStack: No 
signature of method: groupBulbDimmer.heartbeat() is applicable for argument types: () 
values: [] (method heartbeat)
1 Like

which yeelight bulb drivers are doing this?

Yeelight RGBW Bulb. The actual devices are three light strips, but that is the driver in Hubitat. Like AaronJ said though, level change seems to work fine for my bulb group, I just cannot adjust them on a per strip basis which is odd.

1 Like

Yes "Yeelight RGBW Bulb" driver. Actual device here is the RGBW bulbs, not strips. Otherwise, exactly the same as cjkeenan describes.

1 Like

I updated the hub to 2.2.9 and It's working !!! YEEEAAAAHHHHH !!!!!!! :star_struck:

@mike.maxwell, did 129 or 130 updates fix this issue?

yes