Yeelight Rules Not Running

Hi. I have successfully added my Yeelight bulbs to HE. I made a simple rule to check if it was working and it is not. I also have a Hue bulb running exactly the same rule and it works fine. Not sure what I'm missing? When I click on the bulb as a device the status is blank.

What driver did you choose for the Yeelight?

Not sure what you mean sorry. I used the built in app to find it and wasn't aware I needed to do anything else. Same as I did for Hue.

Sorry forgot for a while that yeelights are wifi connected. Then I'm not the one for this issue, don't have any experience with those. Is the app a native app? Or community? If community you could tag the author of it.

Are you able to control the light from the edit device page in Hubitat?

I am not sure where you are at in your setup but we can start with:

1. Have you added the yeelights to the yeelight phone app first? Being WIFI they need to have an IP address assigned to them by the phone app.
  2. If you have them in the phone app have you clicked on the bulb and selected the triangle at the bottom right and turned on the slider at the top?
  3. After LAN Control is on there is a blue link at the bottom of the same page, click on that and wait for it to open, nothing else needed, clicking on link is all that is needed, you can simply arrow back to the list of bulbs.
  4. Do this for each bulb. Do not rename bulbs in the phone app. You can do that when it becomes a device.

Ryan780, No, no response from controls on that page. Status is blank.

razorwing, yes have done all of that.
I'm thinking perhaps remove from HE altogether, remove from phone app and reset and start all over. You never know.

Reset the hub and all is well. Don't know why the simple things don't occur to me first. Thanks guys.

Isn't that always the truth. One never thinks to try that first. Glad it is working. I wasn't sure where you were at and what you had tried.