YeeLight no longer working after 2.3.x update

I have a yeelight bulb using the built in driver that doesn't work since I updated to the 2.3.113 update. (Didn't work on 112 either, but those are the only two I had for 2.3). Was working on 2.2.9.x. I tried removing the device and app and reinstalling them, no luck.

Error in logs: errorjava.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method getAt() on null object on line 133 (method parse)

Anyone else seeing this? Any idea how to get it working again?

Have you tried moving back to 2.2.9.X to see if the issue fixed itself?

This might require one of Hubitat’s @support to look into it.

I have not, I worry about rules when I go backwards :sweat_smile:. I also only have one yeelight, and I just replaced it with a zigbee bulb temporarily while it's looked at. Seemed easier than trying to rollback

I haven’t had any issues moving back and forward. That said, I have an unused hub that I can try a lot of these things with, so probably not as much of a risk for me.

Hopefully someone else who has a Yeelight can chime in.

My 6 Yeelight bulbs are working fine in 2.3.0, even throughout beta. Try unplugging or cutting power then back on to the device with the Yeelight on it and give it 5 mins to see if it works again on your Hubitat hub.

That's how I fix it if my Yeelight bulbs don't work on my Hubitat hub although that's usually rare to drop off for me.